jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

when is nice to be strangers..

Woman: You Know, this is what I always liked about NY. These little moments on the side, smoking, thinking about your life. Makes you appreciatte the city better. You can watch the buildings, you can feel the air, and look at the people. Sometimes meet somebody you can talk to.
Man: You can talk about what?
Woman: Things you can say to a stranger. You know, when there's no past, there's no guilt. Have you ever made love to a perfect stranger?
Man: Now you're teasing me.
Woman: I believe I am
Man: Well I mean.. Not exatcly a perfect stranger, if you mean, someone I wouldn't know at all.
Woman:It's sad.
Man: It's sad, Why?
Woman: Because there's nothing more exciting than fucking somebody you don't know.Right? You dont know their name, barely saw their face.
Man: Don`t tell me your name
Woman: You know what? As soon as i finish this cigarette, I have to walk back into that restaurant, and sit down in front my husband.
Man: And?
Woman: And he wont look at me. And he won't notice I am not wearing a bra under my dress.
Man: No bra?
Woman: No panties, either.
Man: Oh. No underwear?
Woman: Not today.
Man: I feel sad, for this poor, lonely husband, who can't see his wife's hidden talents.
Woman: Don't you think he's like everyman? He's is tipically blind and bored by his very own wife, ready to fantasize about the first unknown woman he hasn't fucked yet. Am I bothering you?
Man: Not at all.
Woman: Yeah. And you say that, because now I've turned you on, right? You want to take me to bed. Do you want to take me to bed?
Man: Why are you telling me all of this?
Woman: Because tonight I want things to change...Change smoking, It's a bad thing. Who knows? Maybe we'll meet again-

She walks back into the restaurant, while he, the husband, goes behind her.

Man: I love you.
Woman: I love you too...

2 comentarios:

DINOBAT dijo...

Me gustó, ver las cosas de otro modo "for a change" nunca es malo...

Luis Bond ∴ dijo...

Primaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, está perdida, conchale. ¿Cuándo nos vamos a ver? =(, ¿vas para Cerati? Te quierooooo tenemos que sentarnos a hablar y a tomar vinoooo (preferiblemente con jazz de fondo)